Visa Gold for Investors
This article may be of interest to non-residents of the European Union.
The September 27, 2013 in Spain was adopted by Law 14/2013 "In the development of business and investment," according to which persons who are not residents of the European Community under certain conditions have the right of residence of long duration in Spain without the right to work (Articles 61-67 of the Act), the so-called "visa gold."
- The lack of citizenship in any of the EU countries
- The majority
- No criminal record in the country of permanent residence and in Spain in the last five years
- Availability of health insurance
- Confirmation of the financial situation, you need to stay in Spain
- Fees paid
- And most importantly, confirmation of investment in the economy of Spain
This law marks following Investment Options.
- Buying property in Spain for an amount not less than 500,000 €
- Opening a bank deposit in the Spanish bank in the amount of not less than € 1,000,000
- Purchase of shares of Spanish companies in the amount of not less than € 1,000,000
- Buying Treasuries Spain in the amount of not less than 2,000,000 €
- Implementation of financial investments, which resulted in the creation of jobs in Spain, or had a positive economic impact on the region in which they have invested, or led to scientific and technical progress.
After confirmation of the above conditions "Visa Gold" is issued within ten working days at the Embassy of Spain in the country of residence of the applicant.
Winner of the "Visa Gold" have the right to istance no time limit on the territory of Spain and the countries of the Schengen Agreement, for a period of one year.
With the resumption of the "golden visas" the applicant will have to provide documents about the current and constant state of its investment in the renewal date and to confirm at least one visit to Spain during the term of the previous "gold visa. "
There are many details as the Spanish Embassy outside the United interpret the wording of the law.
If you have any questions, call us, we will be happy to explain you the details.